KDE Network Mapper 0.2.0
KNetmap is a network discovery, scanning, and probing tool for KDE.
Individual hosts or entire subnets can be scanned simultaneously, and the results are shown in the interface as queries finish, so the user needn't wait for the entire scan to finish.
Here are some key features of "KDE Network Mapper":
· Save to/Load from simple XML format.
· NMap Scanning.
· NMap XML Import.
What's New in This Release:
· Removed KDE 3.1 support...seriously, upgrade.
· Migrated to UIC for the prefs, more UIC coming soon.
· Refactored the host info page.
· We have graphics now!
· Near full revamp of nmap code, new parsing, scanning, and presentation.
· The automake code is less braindead now.
· Stability has increased overall, as well as usefullness.
· Seriously, soo many changes, if you want the details, than diff -Naur it.