JFwadmin provides a Java high level GUI for ipchains.
JFwadmin is a Java 2 high-level X11 tool for ipchains.
The GUI displays easy-to-understand services.
Features include scripts generation, firewall save and restore, automatic interface and IP address and routes detection, current firewall configuration display, and handling of masq-modules and port-forwarding.
· JDK 1.2.2 for Linux :
·Release Candidate 1 or later from SUN (java.sun.com)
·Release Candidate 2 or later from Blackdown (www.blackdown.org)
· A fully configured kernel for ipchains packet firewalling
· The ipchains binaries
What's New in This Release:
· Added automatic interface type detection.
· Changed ipfwadm support to ipchains
· Added boot script generation.
· Added determination of ip addresses at run time in boot scripts (this is nice if you have a DHCP interface)
· Some speed improvements
· Added port numbers when service name is displayed
· Release was delayed to a good JDK 1.2.2 for Linux