An IPv4 Packet Filter with Network Address Translation capabilities.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in IPFIRE-wall 0.99.5:
- New features introduced into the GUI.
- Bug corrections in kernel space.
- Support for intervals of IP addresses and ports in the kernel and in the graphical user interface.
- Natural language implementation, with italian dictionary.
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Giacomo S
- ROOT \ System \ Networking
IPFIRE-wall is an IPv4 Packet Filter with Network Address Translation capabilities. It can be used in desktop systems and in simple network configurations, providing a friendly interface and a simple installation. Also unprivileged users can personalize.
Last updated on June 29th, 2009