Grub Next Generation C# client 1.0.1
C# implementation of new grub client.
Search is part of the fundamental infrastructure of the Internet. And, it is currently broken.
Why is it broken? It is broken for the same reason that proprietary software is always broken: lack of freedom, lack of community, lack of accountability, lack of transparency. Here, we will start to change all that.
Grub started back in 2000 with a simple concept of distributing part of the search process pipeline: crawling. In a way, we were a bit ahead of our time, but our intention then was what it is now. We want to help fix search.
Now, with the help of Wikia, community members, contributers, and Open Source developers our time has come again. Come be part of something greater. Come help us change the World.
- Multiplatform (Windows, GNU/Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- Automatic mode
- Run up to 50 crawlers simultaneously
- Proxy support
- Creating sitemaps from crawled pages
- Ability to send sitemaps on server
- Crawling statistics
- Detailed informations about selected crawler
- Available in languages:
Grub Next Generation C# client
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- updated German translation (author Noxin)
- fixed API information about amount of URL's in workunit file
- fixed setting client via remote control
- fixed bug with crash client on show crawler details