GRIA (Grid Resources for Industrial Applications) is Grid middleware that enables use of the Grid in a secure, interoperable and flexible manner.
GRIA uses off-the-shelf Web Services technology and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) security.
GRIA supports well established B2B processes & trust models.
Ease of use
GRIA is designed to support leading-edge and legacy application codes, and client-side applications can be easily written using the GRIA API.
Quality of Service
GRIA resource models allow service levels to be matched to clients' needs.
GRIA is supported through an open source community and on a commercial basis.
What's New in This Release:
· Significant enhancements were made to the Client API.
· Support was improved for client application integration (e.g. portals) and for client orchestration of complex federation scenarios.
· GRIA now supports the ability to dynamically discover token sources and chain multiple token issuance requests automatically.
· .NET client applications can be integrated directly with the GRIA client's Java API using IKVM.
· A new Microsoft Active Directory (Kerberos) single-sign-on service was added to the client management package.