GPPPoE-Conf provides a tool for configuring PPPoE and Speedtouch ADSL modems.
GPPPoE-Conf is a graphical application made with GTK 2 to create PPPoE accounts used by pppd. It also contains a script for configurating Speedtouch ADSL modems. This program was formerly known as "Speedtouch Installer".
The support for Speedtouch modules is make through speedtouch-pppoe script located in src/
What's New in This Release:
· Changed contents dir function to glib one
· Better work on the account file and in the pppoe options (from rp-pppoe script)
· Gateway option (avoids having to set the MTU on all the hosts on the LAN by changing the MSS)
· Inteligent LCP/pppoe timeout relation
· Synchronous encapsulation for optimized performance (on by default)