GNU Proxyknife 1.6
GNU Proxyknife is a program to validate free proxies for LAN users to reach the Internet by bypassing ISP proxies with strict li
You can also customize it with your own checksite, checksite port, or checksite key, switch between the CONNECT and GET method, etc., to test and filter free proxies. It can be used to validate free socks5 proxies with a connect command, socks4 proxies with a connect command or free HTTP proxies with a GET or CONNECT method. It can validate free proxies with a TCP tunnel.
What's New in This Release:
· Myproxy can be a SOCKS4 tunnel.
· This release adds an option "-C", keyword "checkreqin" to enable customizable requests.
· It is possible to implement new protocols (e.g. search MSN proxy).
· Checksite is supported in other protocols (such as ftp://) for HTTP proxies with the GET method.
· This release can be invoked without a startup file.
· Configuring and invoking is simple.
· The output format has been reordered.
· The record of the final request is added to the output.
· The manual has been rewritten.
· Some advanced usages are provided.
· The Chinese translation has been updated.
· Man is integrated into proxyknife.texi.
· Some memory bugs have been fixed.