GNOME PPX 0.6.1
GNOME PPX is a framework to develop pppd dialers.
We currently support two protocols: PPPoE, PPPoA. We also provide a PPTP dialer but it is not support since we have no beta testers. It also features a very simple and intuitive interface.
Here are some key features of "GNOME PPX":
· Simple and easy to use
· Monitors connection state
· Shows connection statistics
· Docks into tray for easy access
· libgnomeui 2.0
· gconf 2.0
What's New in This Release:
· Dialers check if suid is set, also ask for root pass if user has libgnomesu.
· The pppd output appears in the dialog when connection fails
· Dialers bail out and refuses to dial if ppp_get_password is not available.