Fidelio is a Linux/Unix client for Hotline, a proprietary protocol that combines ftp-like, irc-like and news-like functions with user authentication and permissions in one package.
Fidelio is currently fully functional as a non-administative client, but it has banners banners.
Here are some key features of "Fidelio":
· Multiple concurrent connections
· Single window per server connection
· Tree-structured bookmarks
· Trackers and searchable index of servers.
· Userlist and public chat in one pane.
· Private chat
· Both flat (v. 1.2) and threaded news support, with posting of news.
· Ignore messages and chat of users.
· Private Messages
· Sounds on events
· Multiple icon set loading
· Use of custom icon sets for buttons
· Uploading, donwloading, resuming of file transfers.
· Per-donwload and per-upload bandwidth caps
· * Server-side and client-side file queues.