A reliable cross-platform ISP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface
Drcom-Client is an open source ISP client for Dr.COM networks, a specialized broadband access and authentication system produced by Doctorcom Corp. However, Dr.COM has been used in many univerisites of China while its official client has only Windows version, which makes Linux/MacOSX users take much pains on internet access. Even with its official Windows client, users still have got dozens of problems, especially for its prevention of NAT/proxy servers.
Drcom-Client Team wish everyone could enjoy his freedom in internet access. That's the reason why we offer Drcom-Client's source code.
- Easy to use
- Easy to install:
- Users could choose source code based installation or binary-package(.deb, .rpm, etc.) based installation
- Friendly graphical user interface for easy configuration
- Provides 100% GUI configurability, no need to edit configuration files by hand and restart the program.
- Supports almost present Dr.COM Protocols:
- Protocol compatiable with Dr.COM Client v3.46, v3.48, v3.50, v3.71, v3.72, except for v3.72_u31_2227_build
- Already available on GNU/Linux, and goint to support Microsoft Windows, MacOSX and Other *BSD platforms
- Available in both Chinese and English
- For C-L-I fans, still supports command line interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Add friendly Graphical User Interface for esay configuration
- Support almost present Dr.COM protocols, except for v3.72_u31_2227
- Handle except address more accuracy
- Add multi-language support to message display