Deep Network Analyzer 1.5 GA
Deep Network Analyzer is an flexible, open and extensible deep network analyzer.
DNA is designed to be used for Internet Security, Intrusion detection, Network Management, Protocol and Network Analysis, Information Gathering, Network Monitoring applications.
DNA runs as a distributed application under a Java Virtual Machine (JVM) environment and is portable across many OS environments, including: Network appliances, Switches and Routers.
Here are some key features of "Deep Network Analyzer":
· Deep packet and session processing (layers 2-7)
· Configurable processing and output:
· Layer 4 Packet flows
· Layer 4-7 Stateful Sessions flows (client/server flow pairs)
· Layer 7 Packet and Session Application protocol Parsing (HTTP, DNS, P2P, VoIP, etc)
· Application protocol parsing toolkit enables easy devlopment of new new protocol parsers.
· Support for both symmetric and asymmetric routing links.
· Targeting based full session capture facility, like a real time targeted TCPDump.
· Flexible targeting from IP address, port tuple to application sensitive targeting.
· Configurable and extensible output adaptor utilizing OpenAdaptor able to send output to a varity of resources including: Flat file, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, Sybase, Sockets, JMS, RMI, WebService.
· Extensible real time collection engine portable across many OS/Packet processing environment :
· Specialized linux drivers mechanisms
· Network Appliances
· Network Switches / Routers
· Highly paralleliszed for increased performance over multi processor environment
· System metadata dictionary externalizes processing type definition
What's New in This Release:
· Adoption of OpenAdaptor(tm) as the Output Adapter mechanism.
· Support for local-only administration.
· A new targeted packet capture parser, new run scripts, and a new install mechanism.
· Many bugfixes.