IDX-PKI is an Open Source implementation of a Public Key Infrastructure which aims to be IETF compliant for PKIX recommendation.
IDX-PKI is an Open Source implementation of a Public Key Infrastructure which aims to be IETF compliant for PKIX recommendation. IDX-PKI is very used by companies and public agencies.
- Centralized mode: Generates keys and transmits them to users and/or administrators
- Decentralized mode: Generates keys and certificates for browsers (Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla...), security tokens (smart cards, USB dongle), network equipment (VNP, HTTP/S servers…)
- Server certificate generation: IDX-PKI supports certificate signatures for servers (VPN IPSec, HTTP/S, LDAP/S, IMAP/S...)
- Multiple certification (AE) administrators: Mulitple authorized security officers can validate certificate requests
- Basic SCEP: The SCEP module permits VPN clients and equipment to enroll automatically in IDX-PKI
- API HTTP(/S): IDX-PKI has an API which enables applications to access its services.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!