DHCPsql projects implements the RFC2132 and at least RFC3046 as a dynamic configurable SQL-based DHCP server, based on the udhcpd code, extended to mask-and-select by client DHCP packets.
· Discover, start with a working pre prototype, always send first ip in subnet
· Leases, SQL implementation should be done for storing and recieving leases. To send next free ip in subnet.
· Static leases, fixed leasetime
· Request, basics send ACK/NAK
· Webfrontend, initial frontend for viewing the database
What's New in This Release:
· This version of DHCPsql supports OPTION_LIST with OPTION_IP.
· This allows administrators to add multiple IP addresses to their DHCP options.
· This feature was lacking in the previous releases where only one IP address was allowed, and this limited the use of the nameserver field.