Cutter is an open source TCP/IP Connection cutting on Linux firewalls and routers.
Cutter uses the FIN-ACK-RST packet technique to abort TCP/IP connections routed over the router or firewall on which it is run.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [doc] Added release procedure documentation.
· [doc] Improved documentation about Travis-CI configuraion.
· Supported Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal).
· [sample][GTK+] Fixed missing GLIB_LIBS that has flags for GModule. [Reported by Hiroshi Umemoto]
· Fixed a bug that wrong data function is searched.
· [sample] Fixed missing function call in sample code.