Anemon Dhcp Server 0.4
An implementation of the DHCP protocol under GPL.
The python sqlobject modules gives anemon the ability to use many database as backend (mysql, postgresql, mssql, sqllite, sybase, etc..)
The project is subdivised (at the moment) in 4 components :
- The Anemon Dhcp Server is a Python/SQL implementation of the DHCP server protocol
- The Anemon Web Center is a web management interface to Anemon Dhcp Server and MyDNS
- The Anemon Dhcp Client will be a Python implementation of the DHCP client protocol
- The Anemon Dhcp relay will be a Python implementation of the DHCP relay protocol
Anemon Dhcp Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This is the first really usable version.
- It corrects a lot of bugs from the 0.3 version, and adds a lot of minor features that make the server usable, such as daemonization, green threading (Python thread), caching, a major code cleanup, better DHCP compliant behavior, charge tests (with the anemon client generator), the removal of SQL injection possibilities, and more.