wmforkplop is a mixture between wmhdplop and the great wmtop.
The project is a mixture between wmhdplop and the great wmtop: wmforkplop monitors your processes by sending visual stimuli to your cortex each time your kernel forks or kills a process. Try to compile a kernel and enjoy the wmforkplop show!
Here are some key features of "wmforkplop":
· theoritical portability that still has to be demonstrated.
· useless animation reflecting forking activity.
· wmtop-like feature (displays the top cpu consuming processes)
· a "process browser" with a license to kill.
· many unreadable information written in a tiny font.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes the infamous bug where incorrect process names were displayed.