tc-viewer provides the ability to watch current transfers that take place in HTB and HFSC traffic shaping classes.
tc-viewer reads output from: tc -s class show dev iface, and analyzes (for each class) values in lines like this one :
Sent 6173259431 bytes 6300224 pkt...
Measured speeds may little vary from the real ones.
· Perl 5.x (latest stable for your distro because of security reasons)
· Download script: tc-viewer
· Download example configuration: tc-viewer.conf
· Copy tc-viewer to some location that is in your PATH variable, for example /usr/sbin.
· chmod +x /path_to_script/tc-viewer
· Modify accordingly to your needs tc-viewer.conf and place somewhere, for example in /etc.
What's New in This Release:
· A problem with high values of the parameter 'top' has been fixed.