mrtg-misc-probe probes different system features for mrtg to graph.
Currently it can probe:
· percent usage of disk space and inodes for UFS filesystems
· percent usage of disk space for VxFS filesystems
· incoming and outgoing mail messages on sendmail mail server
· total size of mail messages sendt and received on sendmail mail server
· network delay using NTP peers/servers
· number of ClearCase vobs and views
· number of available and used ClearCase and MultiSite licenses
· number of active and disconnected sessions of a Citrix Metaframe server
· number of reachable hosts in a given network range
· network device reachability (ping success)
What's New in This Release:
· New probes: ctxmf - number of active and disconnected Citrix Metaframe sessions; hostcount - scan given nmap-network-range and return number of hosts found.