mod_top is a production monitoring tool for LAMP applications with user interfaces modeled after the popular unix top. The project plans to support PHP, Perl, Ruby, Python, mySQL, Postgres, Apache1 2 on Linux.
Here are some key features of "mod_top":
· locate bottlenecks in applications
· troubleshoot high memory consumption
· understand CPU utilization under load
· diagnose causes of slowness or heavy resource utilization
· discover database dependencies
· impress your friends with your efficient scalable code