lm_sensors is an open source command-line software that provides essential drivers for monitoring the temperatures, voltages, and fans of Linux systems.
lm_sensors also contains tools for sensor hardware identification and I2C bus probing.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· documentation: Update fan-divisors, fan divisors are optional
· libsensors: Fix warning about library path not in /etc/ld.so.conf
· sensors: Fix libiconv linkage need detection in rare corner case
· Add support for humidity output
· Add long switches to manual page
· sensors-detect: Don't choke on systems without PCI
· Avoid probing EDID addresses on graphics cards (#2386)
· Add detection of NCT6779D and NCT6102D/NCT6106D
· Add detection of SMSC LPC47N217 and SIO10N268
· Do not scan I2C adapters on graphics cards by default
· Fix parent class discovery when multiplexer is present