WMsensors.pl is a small perl-program which monitors the temperature and voltages of CPU and motherboard.
Runs as a dock app for Window Maker.
Needs no config-file, but a proper configured installation of lm_sensors and uses the Wharf::JDockApp modul from the CPAN.
You need a proper configured installation of lmsensors.
The output of the command "sensors" should contain lines like this one.
· CPU core: +1.87 V (min = +1.98 V, max = +2.49 V) ALARM
· +2.5V: +0.36 V (min = +2.24 V, max = +2.74 V) ALARM
· I/O: +3.40 V (min = +2.95 V, max = +3.62 V)
· +5V: +4.89 V (min = +4.47 V, max = +5.49 V)
· +12V: +12.04 V (min = +10.79 V, max = +13.18 V)
· CPU Fan: 0 RPM (min = 3000 RPM, div = 2)
· P/S Fan: 0 RPM (min = 3000 RPM, div = 2)
· SYS Temp: +34.4C (limit = +45C, hysteresis = +40C)
· CPU Temp: +40.3C (limit = +60C, hysteresis = +55C)
· SBr Temp: +24.8C (limit = +65C, hysteresis = +60C)
Be sure you have installed the Perlmodule "Wharf::JDockApp" from the CPAN.
If you didn't have this Perlmodule type on the shell:
$ perl -MCPAN -e 'install Wharf::JDockApp'
(This will install the needed Perl-module)
$ cp wmsensors.pl /usr/local/bin
$ wmsensors.pl or
$ wmsensors.pl --help