WMppp is a PPP dial control and network load monitor WindowMaker dockapp.
With wmppp you can monitor the total traffic as well as the outbound and inbound traffic. It is designed to work with the WindowMaker dock, but will work great with other window managers as well.
- Integrated online timer;
- Integrated modem RX/TX LED's;
- Integrated WMPPP status LED;
- Integrated autoscaling PPP transfer statistics;
- Integrated CARRIER/CONNECT display;
- Integrated bytes/second Speed-O-Meter;
- Automatic detection of active ppp interfaces;
- User definable scripts for the V and X buttons and also for 'ifdown' which are read from ~/.wmppprc;
- 'force' option in /etc/ppp/.wmppprc for sites where users are not allowed to mess with pppd;
- Several commandline options (try '-h' for help);