WMMon-SMP is a WMMon, this time dissected and reassembled to support dual-processor hardware.
WMMon+SMP is a quick and ugly hack of WMMon 1.0beta2. It shows approximate CPU usage on dual processor systems and also graphs load average of the last 15 or so minutes.
WMMon+SMP currently provides:
· Realtime CPU 'stress' meter;
· Average systemload, like xload & wmavgload;
· Average systemload graphic is autoscaling;
WMMon+SMP currently does NOT provide:
· All the features of original WMMon unless mentioned above;
Possibility of this working on a single-processor system is high, but I dont see why anyone would want to do that, since 2 other system monitoring screens are gone.
· Dual processor system with SMP kernel compiled and in use.
1) % tar -zxvf wmmon+smp.tar.gz
2) % cd wmmon.app/wmmon
3) % make
4) copy 'wmmon' somewhere in your $PATH like /usr/local/bin;
5) % wmmon & (or wmmon -h for help)