TunnelVision creates an encrypted VirtualPrivateNetwork, or VPN, between two Tunnel Vision-capable sites on the Internet.
TunnelVision creates an encrypted VirtualPrivateNetwork?, or VPN, between two Tunnel Vision-capable sites on the Internet. Realistically, that means sites with a Linux server running TunnelVision or with a WorldvisionsWeaver? or NetIntegrator acting as their Internet gateway.
TunnelVision requires a Linux 2.2.x kernel or later for running properly. We're sorry about that, but we wanted to use the new features.
What's New in This Release:
· Also known as 0.70pre2.
· Lots of underlying library changes as WvStreams v2 was debugged.
· A new way of handling strings and lists makes things prettier.
· Several bug fixes resulting from the use of our new stresstest program.
· Connections regenerate themselves after the 10-minute idle timeout.
· All known bugs have been eliminated.