A small command line utility that displays current throughput on an interface of a remote device over SNMP.
TTG allows you to specify:
- SI prefix k/M/G (default is auto)
- units bits/bytes (b/B)
- size of "kilo" which can be either 1000 or 1024 depending on personal opinion (default is 1000)
- interval in seconds and count limit.
- Finally the utility also allows you to list all interfaces on the device and can take interface name, such as "FastEthernet1/1" or it's abbreviation ("fa1/1") instead of OID name/number as the parameter.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for 64-bit counters, SNMP v2c, and ifXtable.
- Displays interface descriptions in extended mode.
- A fix for calculating proper throughput with 32-bit counter resets.
- Major bugfixes and platform support.