SrvReport is a simple and featurefull server monitoring and reporting system. SrvReport project can send every day a mail with the latest state of the server including:
· network traffic report
· cpu usage report
· mail send/receive
· server warnings
· last logins
· other customized messages (like harddisk problems)
· web-server traffic report
· Xfer-logs (ftp)
· optional test for rootkits (with chkrootkit)
Here are some key features of "SrvReport":
A full report will show you the following information:
· Network traffic (including dayly, weekly and monthly graph)
· CPU-Usage (including dayly, weekly and monthly graph)
· Mail sent/receive report (to, from, size)
· Last authenticated users
· Server warnings
· Other customized messages (like harddisk problems)
· Optional web-server traffic report
· Optional Xfer-logs
· Optional test for rootkits (with chkrootkit)
It supports the following features as well:
· Several languages
· No need of rare perl libraries
· Easy to use (Just one configuration file to edit),
· Free (GNU GPL), with sources (perl scripts),
· You must be able to run cron jobs
· You must have read access to "/proc/dev/net" (for traffic report)
· You must have execute access to "uptime" (for cpu-usage report)
· You must have read access to "/usr/log/warnings" (for warnings)
· To run SrvReport, your operating system must be able to run perl scripts (.pl files).
What's New in This Release:
· Exim support was added.
· A graphical report for number of messages and bytes per hour was added.
· Comments for the configuration of apache2 and exim were added.
· Support for excluding lines via regex (exclude_regex) was added.