SqStat is a script to view active squid user connections.
1. Unpack the distribution in your webserver's document root.
2. Copy file config.inc.php.defaults to config.inc.php, edit config.inc.php to specify your squid proxy server IP and port.
3. Edit your squid.conf to allow cachemgr protocol:
acl manager proto cache_object
# replace 10.0.0.1 with your webserver IP
acl webserver src 10.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
http_access allow manager webserver
http_access deny manager
4. Point your browser to sqstat.php file and see what happens.
5. (optionally) enable ip resolving in config.inc.php. Also you can make "hosts" like file with ip->name pairs.
What's New in This Release:
+ stat row is now duplicated on top of the table
+ added group_by statement which allow to group by host or username
+ added support for username field in squid 2.6+.