Serverstats is a simple tool for creating graphs using rrdtool
There is also no frontend for managing your graphs and sources. Serverstats is designed to be configured once and then run continuously. It does not depend on a database.
Here are some key features of "Serverstats":
· add sources using PHP-classes
· simple configuration
· all rrdtool-commands are escaped
· sources can use a cache if needed (for example to calculate per second values out of absolute values)
· multiple languages supported: en_US, de_DE
· graphs can include any defined sources and/or rrdfile
· clean HTML-source, can be styled using CSS
· support for advanced rrdtool features such as CDEF/VDEFs
· usage of cacti scripts possible (scripts from cacti release are included, hope thats ok for the devs of cacti)
· multiple RRA-definitions supported (you can select one "template" for every source)
· Errorlogger, may use syslog, write into a file or send you an email
· All includes sources are written for a linux-system. You may write some to run on windows, but there is nothing for windows included in the releases. Also I do not know if the sources will run on any other UNIX-system.
· users - number of users logged in
· load - current load of the system (1min, 5min and 15min) and number of (running) processes
· traffic - traffic passing through iptables-chains, needs special configuration
· mysql - save questions (per second) and number of current processes
· external - get data from external scripts (same format as cacti uses)
· memory - statistics of memory and swap
· cpu - statistics of cpu usage (thanks to Andreas Korthaus)
· apache - statistics from localhost/server-status (thanks to Andreas Korthaus)
· disk - monitor your IO-rate (kernel 2.6 only)
· >= rrdtool 1.2
· >= PHP 5.0
What's New in This Release:
· Now supports logging of errors (file, syslog or email).
· Some bugfixes.
· New source: disk.
· More documentation (Thanks to Andreas Korthaus).