Remote nmap 0.10
Remote Nmap (Rnmap) package contains both client and server programs.
Version 0.10 of server is tested mainly on Linux, NetBSD and OpenBSD. Generally it should run on any *nix platform as long Nmap and Python are available for them. Console client is known to work with same platforms as server. Gui client will run on any python (with threads) supported platform.
· For server:
· Nmap portscanner
· For client:
· For SSL support (optional):
What's New in This Release:
· Cleaned some old code.
· Some changes for protocol:
· Server send nmap's result as multiple blocks instead of sending one large message.
· Removed old ciphertext communications mode.
· Bugfixes and overall improvements.
· SSL support (with pyOpenSSL).