Prewikka is a graphical front-end analysis console for the Prelude HIDS Framework.
Prewikka allows for sensor, alert, and hearbeat views, and has user management and configurable filters. It has access to external tools such as Whois and Teracroute.
What's New in This Release:
· User can now choose the way alerts are sorted.
· Asynchronous DNS resolution is now supported in the alert view as well as the message summary.
· The alert summary view now handles portlist and ip_version service fields, and shows the alert's messageid.
· An exception when rendering ToolAlert was fixed along with double classification escaping.
· The Heartbeat view was sped up.
· A Polish translation was included.
· There were also various bugfixes and cleanups.