OpenMONI is a semi-transparent on-desktop system monitor for OpenBSD. It does not require anything additional on a standard OpenBSD installation (any port or package).
It is fully scriptable, and has a simple, easy-to-understand Lisp-like scripting language (OML). You can fully control OpenMONI's behaviour and style from OML. OpenMONI comes with a pack of OML scripts ready to use.
Here are some key features of "OpenMONI":
· Weather plugin - far from OK. Though works in most cases. (disabled)
· Centralized depend, subdepend, recurse and nothing targets.
· Centralized definitions for graphics context members. (in omls/x.oml)
· Less compilcated desc_table implementation.
· MEMLEAK fixed : destroying fifo structure doesn't leak memory any more.
· OpenMONI survives the absence of init.oml - using default init values.
· Transparency & round corner radius setup via init.oml.
· BUGFIX : now oml requires the descriptor table. It wasn't required if
· it had been compiled only with MATHSUPPORT - in most cases at least FILESUPPORT
· is compiled in.
· Simple experimental net IO support added.
· 1024 Kb is written now as 1Mb in the netscope label.
· Scope oml doesn't abort if the net interface could not be openend.
· At least the background calculation supports other than 24 bit depth.
· BUGFIX : Some WM doesn't set up a background image for the RootWindow => we can't grab it.
· Standalone oml interpreter can use the netload support.
· BUGFIX : unsupported function now returns NIL if nessecarry.
· execute keyword introduces.
· several MEMLEAKS fixed.
· If charging level is less than x%, the info is printed in warningcolour.
· Destroyed values go into the cache.
· random keyword.
What's New in This Release:
· Many bugs have been fixed.
· Several memory leaks have been plugged.
· Multiple color depth support has been added.
· New options appeared in init.oml, like "hide on taskbar", "allow wm to decorate window", and others.
· Arithmetic operators are now capable of handling several operands.