NodeMon is a resource utilization monitor tailored to the Altix architecture, but is applicable to any Linux system or cluster.
It is modular, with existing modules for monitoring of CPU, memory, network, and numalink activity. Its most notable feature is its composition of large amounts of statistics into a single graphical window. This project was originally designed for monitoring NASA's Columbia supercomputer.
· Growler distributed object architecture
· The Boost Libraries
· GtkGLExt (recommended)
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes to the build environment.
· Topology- and sampling-rate-related options have been added.
· The default Columbia layout has been updated.
· The hard links 'nodemond' and 'nodeview' have been added for the 'gr-nodemond' and 'gr-nodeview' binaries, respectively.
· NodeMon has been added to the Gentoo Science Overlay.