Netfilter2html provides a script using GAWK to process netfilter logs.
netfilter2html is a script wrote using GAWK to process netfilter logs and generate a nice HTML output.
GAWK is faster to process text files, it can process 100.000 text lines in a few seconds.
Here are some key features of "Netfilter2html":
You can config...
· TCP/UDP ports that should appear highlighted (red color);
· IP's and (SRC|DST) TCP/UDP ports that should removed from the report;
· Max number of records/lines per page (to avoid flooding browsers);
· Name of HTML files and it extension;
· Destination directory to use for HTML files, images, etc..;
· Date selection by command line [--date Mar/3|--today|--yesterday].
· Just records that match the selected date will used in reports;
You can see in reports...
· Date (previous selected by command line);
· Creation date;
· Total number of log records that match the selected date;
· Total number of pages;
· Total number of warnings (TCP/UDP ports configured to appear highlighted);
· Total number of removed records;
· Log prefix, complet set of "most" important fields used in netfilter logs
· and the number of hits that a same netfilter log appeared;
What's New in This Release:
· english translation;
· added a nice HTML layout - thanks to Gustavo Nozella;
· netfilter2html.conf changed (font_color and nversion were removed) some minor changes in variable names;
· some changes in netfilter2html core;
· added a installer (installn2h.sh) - install images and style file in "/usr/local/share/n2h" directory; core files are installed in correct places (see README);
· netfilter2html copy all files located in "/usr/local/share/n2h" at first run to real HTML directory (defined in netfilter2html.conf);
· fixed bug in use of ENV['HOSTNAME'] var on HTML links;
· added GPL license file;
· netfilter "ID" information is no longer used in HTML reports;
· favico (favicon.ico) added;