A network traffic shaper
It targets to let users learn and use traffic shaping mechanism. This should be possible for everyone who has no deeper knowledge of Linux and the difficult syntax of the tc commands from the iproute2external link package.
It provides an Web Interface which lets you define bandwidth pipes and filter (IP, MAC, ports, protocols, ipp2pexternal link, layer7-filterexternal link, ...). Also it draws some graphs about the current bandwidth usage and distribution. There is no more need for any shell access or privileged users.
- Linux Kernel v2.4 or v2.6
- Kernel support for QoS and/or fair queuing
- Kernel support for Netfilter (iptables)
- New versions of iptables (ex 1.2.11) and iproute2 (ex 20041019-3)
- sudo (so webserver - mostly not running by root - can load the shaper rules which needs root privileges)
- Apache or Apache2 (httpd.apache.orgexternal link)
- PHPexternal link with libgd, jpeg and MySQL support
- several PHP PEAR modules
- MySQLexternal link
- phplayersmenuexternal link
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release fixes problems where the pie-graphs were not working and the matchall filters didn't get the correct priority set.
- It's now possible to use chains without a fallback service level (which means no pipes assigned).