A tool for configuring MRTG through a Web-based interface
MRTG is an abbrevation of "Multi Router Traffic Grapher", which is a service, collecting data through SNMP queries and putting that data on a Web page.
For instance, it can represent link load (incoming data rate, outgoing data rate, maximum and average data rate) on hourly, daily and other basis.
MRTGWebCfg is a PHP written tool which provides Web based interface for:
- Managing MRTG config
- Plotting custom RRD plots
- Plotting graphical data on Web pages
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- File modes can be assigned on new images creation;
- Two removed config.php settings: $Full_Settings, $Settings
- Five new config.php settings: $Auto_CHMOD, $CHMOD_Images_Dir, $CHMOD_Images_Dir_Err, $Deny_Save_Config_File, $Deny_Check_Update
- config.php web editor added;