K ISDN Watch is a universal ISDN monitor for KDE 3, and can be used with each AVM ISDN-Controller and the CAPI4Linux driver.
K ISDN Watch is an "open source" program: the complete source code is available under the GNU Public License. The program is based on the ISDN monitor "kimon", written by Markus Dahlweid for I4L (ISDN4Linux) and the HiSax driver. K ISDN Watch can be used in all Linux distributions.
Here are some key features of "K ISDN Watch":
· Monitoring of all activities of the AVM ISDN-Controller including
· Status display for connection set-up and clear-down
· Display of the number of ISDN B channels used
· Identification of the AVM ISDN-Controller in use
· Display of connection time information (incl. log)
· Integration in the KDE panel
· any Linux kernel (e.g. kernel 126.96.36.199-20a-default / SUSE Linux 9.3 Pro.)
· KDE 3.x with the current Qt library (version 3.0.2 or later)
· AVM ISDN-Controllers with CAPI4Linux drivers
What's New in This Release:
· display fix, shows more than 24 hours online time
· tray tooltip shows connection information