K ADSL Watch 01.00.06
K ADSL Watch is a universal CAPI based ADSL monitor for KDE 3.
K ADSL Watch is an "open source" program: the complete source code is available under the GNU Public License. The program is based on the ISDN monitor "kimon", written by Markus Dahlweid for I4L and the HiSax driver. K ADSL Watch can be used in all Linux distributions.
Here are some key features of "K ADSL Watch":
· Monitoring of all activities of the AVM DSL/ISDN-Controller including
· Status display for connection set-up and clear-down
· Throughput rate display (incoming and outgoing)
· Identification of the AVM DSL/ISDN-Controller in use
· Connection up-time and throughput display (incl. Log)
· Integration in the KDE panel
· Any recent Linux kernel (such as 18.104.22.168-20a-default, the standard kernel in SUSE Linux 9.3 Pro)
· KDE 3.x with the current Qt library (version 3.0.2 or later)
· An AVM DSL/ISDN-Controller with the CAPI4Linux driver
What's New in This Release:
· display fix, shows more than 24 hours online time
· tray tooltip shows connection information