IP-Session is a tool to manage session/traffic. It gathers network traffic info, such as sip, dip, sport, dport, proto, etc. from linux kernel; and accounts in/out TCP/UDP/ICMP bytes/pkgs, etc.; in addition, supports session management functions, such as query/modify/delete, etc.
Here are some key features of "IP Session":
· Query Session - get sip, sport, dip, dport, protocol, state from session table
· Query Session - account session info, such as in/out bytes/pkges perl protocol/session
· Query Session - session num per second, drop, new, icmp_err, etc
· Delete Session - delete session according to it's sip, sport, dip, dport, state, etc.
· Set Account IP - add/del source IP or destination IP for accounting
· Query Account Info - get bytes/pkges of TCP, UDP, ICMP and total
What's New in This Release:
· add traffic accounting features