IMAP Spam Begone 0.98
A script that makes it easy to scan an IMAP inbox for spam using SpamAssassin and get your spam moved to another folder
Unlike the normal mode of deployments for SpamAssassin, isbg does not need to be involved in mail delivery, and can run on completely different machines to where your mailbox actually is.
Since 0.98, you can teach your SpamAssassin through the analysis of specific folders.
isbg was originally written by Roger Binns who give away that script to the community. Thomas Lecavelier take its maintenance.
Patches, bug report and feature requests are welcome on the dedicated tracker.
- Works with all common IMAP servers
- Works on Linux, MacOS X and Windows
- Can do IMAP over SSL
- Can remember your password
- Will work painlessly against multiple IMAP accounts and servers
- Is not involved in the mail delivery process, and so can run on any machine that can contact your IMAP server
- Highly configurable
- Sensible defaults so you don't have to do any configuring