Firedraw permits administration of a network's firewalls through a graphical Web interface.
It makes firewall rules according to objects and services created by the user, which can be of different types, such as a workstation, a domain, a network, etc.
· Need Python
· Need python-xml (0.5.1)
· Install PostgreSQL (>=7.0): with PGALLOWTCPIP=yes in postmaster.init
· Install Zope (>2.2) : with products Znolk, ZStylesheet, ZPyGreSQLDA, LoginManager (including ZPatterns)
· Install the database: firedraw-sql_1.0-beta1.sql (with psql)
· Install the crypto library (firedraw-python-crypto_1.0-beta1.tar.gz) and untar in /usr/lib/python1.5 (you need libssl >= 0.9.6)
· Install the extensions (firedraw-extensions_1.0-beta1.tar.gz) and untar in /var/lib/zope/Extensions
· change the database string connection in rules.py
· Install Firedraw (firedraw_1.0-beta1.zexp) and put it in /var/lib/zope/import and then, add it to the Product pages in Zope