EasyIDS software is an easy to install intrusion detection system configured for Snort.
What's New in This Release:
· Designed around Centos 4.6 cd1 with updates.
· Upgraded Snort to 188.8.131.52.
· Upgraded BASE to customized version 1.4.0.
· PMGraph for Snort performance graphs added.
· Snort threshold/suppression configuration page added.
· Moved EasyIDS specific configuration files & scripts to /etc/easyids.
· Added easyids mysql user for database backups & future improvements.
· Manual/scheduled local & remote FTP backup functionality added.
· E-mail alert configuration & notification functionality added.
· Mouseover-style help messages added to web configuration pages.
· Added unprotected public web folder for future enhancements.
· Modified Snort rule updates page to replace invalid links.
· Modified Oinkmaster script to update sid-msg.map files.
· Modified iptables to allow ping out but not ping in.
· Updated functions.php, english.lang.php, and main.js.
· Bash script to perform backups added.
· Bash script to perform restores added.
· Disabled Dag Repository to prevent ntop upgrade.