ClickSpotter is a real-time web server logfile monitor with IP geolocation support. ClickSpotter project has three main features that differentiate it from the rest of the log file analyzers.
· It processes your Apache access log file in real-time and produces consolidated live reports about your visitors and current page accesses.
· It can pinpoint your visitors and the path they used through the Internet on a worldmap using IP geolocation.
· It is a real desktop application, not just a bunch of generated web pages with a clumsy browser-based interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Make sure that all threads are being terminated. This bug kept an instance of ruby hanging around even when the program exited.
· Normalize URLs. Remove the trailing / so foo/ and foo are counted as the same page.
· Fix crash when undefined HTML status code is found in log.
· Save settings of world map when program is exited while map is still open.
· Fix crash when selecting 30 minute monitor window.
· Added support for setup.rb
· Fix wrong resolver results after each purge.