A Directory Server monitoring application
Monitoring and viewing server status can be gathered from:
RedHat and Fedora/389 Directory Server
Novell eDirectory Server
General Monitoring such as response time, server availability (All)
Open LDAP, RedHat / Fedora / 389 Directory Server, Sun, Novell / Suse eDirectory, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Netscape iPlanet, Microsoft Active Directory and Oracle Internet Directory.
- Monitoring cluster/environment availability
- Monitoring server availability
- Monitoring performance counters
- Advance Queryes
- View Schema (Most vendors)
- Verify Load Balancing, DNS and Server level (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
- Verify Replication, (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
- Verify Cache Size, (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
- Mail Report of weekly load
- Summary Graph of monitoring
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 3.1
- This version adds "compare server configuration" functionality, improved cache and replication verification, support for OpenDJ, OpenDS, and Oracle Unified Directory servers, improved SQL and LDAP plugin support, and bugfixes.