CN=Monitor is a general monitoring tool for Directory Servers which focuses especially on the iPlanet based (Red Hat/Fedora/Sun), Open LDAP and eDirectory servers. The idea is to monitor entire small to large scaled deployed directory server environments.
Monitoring and viewing server status can be gathered from:
RedHat and Fedora/389 Directory Server
Novell eDirectory Server
General Monitoring such as response time, server availability (All)
Open LDAP, RedHat / Fedora / 389 Directory Server, Sun, Novell / Suse eDirectory, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, Netscape iPlanet, Microsoft Active Directory and Oracle Internet Directory.
Here are some key features of "CN=Monitor":
· Monitoring cluster/environment availability
· Monitoring server availability
· Monitoring performance counters
· Advance Queryes
· View Schema (Most vendors)
· Verify Load Balancing, DNS and Server level (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
· Verify Replication, (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
· Verify Cache Size, (RedHat / Fedora / Sun Only)
· Mail Report of weekly load
· Summary Graph of monitoring
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds "compare server configuration" functionality, improved cache and replication verification, support for OpenDJ, OpenDS, and Oracle Unified Directory servers, improved SQL and LDAP plugin support, and bugfixes.