Beet 1.4.0 RC1
Record performance data for Spring-based Java applications
Beet can record performance and user behavior information for Spring-based Java applications. It can thus help you to analyze usage patterns and research production performance issues. Beet requires Spring framework 2.0 and the Quartz Scheduler.
- Record Java method calls, SQL statements, and HTTP requests, or add your own events
- Simple configuration, zero code modification required
- Know immediately which user and session caused each event and when
- JMX administration and diagnostic tools
- Record data as XML, compressed binary XML, directly to an RDBMS, or write your own storage
- Flexible ETL and log manipulation tools for compressed binary XML
- Low resource overhead, appropriate for production systems
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4.0 Beta 3
- The third beta of the 1.4.0 release focuses on JMX integration and compatibility. This is the last planned beta before the final release.