A real-time network performance monitor
AsItHappens is an open source, GPL licensed application that acts as a real-time monitor of network performance.
- Granular collection of data to the point of collecting every second
- Real-time graphing of collected data
- Response data collection via ICMP or TCP/UDP echo
- Inbound and outbound bandwidth data collection via SNMP
- Cisco NBAR (Network-based Application Recognition) Top-N collection via SNMP
- Cisco NetFlow Top-N collection via SNMP with flow grouping and match criteria options
- Optional database storage of collection sessions
- Retrieval of user-defined time intervals within a stored collection session
- Resizable graphing window with automatic scaling of graph data to fit
- Options to define how to aggregate or interpolate data when graphing e.g. to show maximums instead of averages
- The ability to add text labels to the graphing panel to explain desired areas of the graph
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version fixes multiple minor bugs and adds an option to close all open graph windows on the closing of the main application window for convenience.