AppPerfect Agentless Monitor project is a suite of products designed to help you monitor and maintain your application performance once they are deployed into production. The AppPerfect Agentless Monitor consists of the following modules:
AppPerfect Agentless Monitor Server
The AppPerfect Agentless Monitor is a new generation of monitoring products that does not use the old agents-based approach to monitoring. AppPerfect's agentless architecture is easier to install, configure and maintain and is also far more scalable then existing agents-based architecture.
AppPerfect Monitor also provides a pure Web-based monitoring console with a dashboard. No longer are you bound to your desk in order to monitor your resources. AppPerfect Monitor's three-tiered, server-based system can be used to monitor your application infrastructure remotely with use of only a Web browser. Sophisticated rules-based alerts ensure fast and effective communication and issue resolution. Notifications can be either SMS, email, dashboard or an user-defined notification. Read more...
An AppPerfect Controllers can be thought of as capsules or adapters that can be plugged into the AppPerfect Agentless Monitor to provide support for specific information devices. A controller performs the function of communicating with the monitored device and extracting necessary information about the device's state. A "device" is a generic term used to refer to any hardware or software for which an AppPerfect Controller is available. Currently, the following controllers are available:
· Java / J2EE Controllers - Supports most J2EE application servers such as BEA WebLogic 7.x/8.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 5.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x, JBoss 3.2.x/4.x/5.x, Macromedia JRun 4.x, SunOne 7.x/8.x, Jetty 6.x and Oracle Application Server 10.1.x.
· Web Server Controllers - Supports Apache Http Server versions 1.x and 2.x and Microsoft IIS 5.x and 6.x
· SNMP Controllers - Supports any device with a Simple Network Management Protocol driver
· System Monitor Controllers - Supports monitoring of system resources for Windows, Solaris and Linux machines
· Database Controllers - Supports Oracle 8.x/9.x/10g, MySQL, Sybase, SQL Server, DB2
· The AppPerfect Agentless Monitor is available in only one edition - Professional. Standard edition is no longer supported.
· AppPerfect Agentless Monitor ships with an embedded HSQL database, a high-performance Java database
· Maximum data stored for 7 days