ATSlog is a program that is used for collecting information about calls from different PBX (Private Branch Exchange) systems.
It also parses this information and displays statistics through a flexible Web interface. The project has many features.
What's New in This Release:
· Support was added for the NEC NEAX7400, Ericsson BP-250, and Panasonic KX-TDA600.
· Keep-alive tuning was added for the Linux TCP/IP stack.
· CID detection in the kx1232.lib was fixed.
· 12h time format processing was added to the tda100.lib library.
· PostgreSQL fixes were made, and automatic reconnection to the SQL server is done in case of problems.
· Many atslogd fixes were done.
· An incorrect PID in the atslogmaster script was fixed.