klogview is a KDE real-time log file viewer, like tail -f. The main window contains any number of dockable log panels, with an arbitrary number of log sources in each of them.
Every log source can have a separate font color and style. Other features include filters, alerts, different encodings, and tray support.
Here are some key features of "klogview":
· Any number of dockable log panels
· Any number of log sources per log panel
· "File" log source
· "Process output" log source
· Configurable fonts and colors
· Filters and alerts
· Tray icon
What's New in This Release:
· Removed forced autoscroll
· Ability to reopen log files
· Ability to enable/disable log sources 'stop' filter flag