Zeitgeist is a service that logs the users's activities and events (files opened, websites visites, conversations hold with other people, etc.) and makes relevant information available to other applications. It has support for tagging items (both automatically by the data provider and manually by the user) and bookmarking items.
Further, it is able to establish relationships between items based on similarity and usage patterns (this feature isn't implemented yet).
This project maintains Zeitgeist's backend.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix find_related_uris to only print out the ranking if
· EXPLAIN_QUERIES is enabled
· Fixed find_related_uris to take RelevantResultType as an
· argument instead of ResultType
· Pass copy of templates to search and search_with_relevancies