Qlog is a QuakeWorld/Quake II server frag log parser that generates stats out the wazoo.
A CGI that presents a player's profile of more stats out the wazoo.
Here are some key features of "Qlog":
· Free source code! (under GNU GPL)
· High performance
· Multi-platform support: Linux, Solaris and Win95/NT
· Supports QuakeWorld log files and Log Standard v1.2 formats.
· Top players sorted by frags, kill ratio and rank
· Top frags for the day
· Top frags for the month
· Top frags for clans
· Custom scoring equations
· Displays ping time of players
· Displays position last month
· Supports the namefun high ASCII characters
· Name aliasing ("sigkill" is the same as "--SIGKILL--", etc.)
· Custom HTML header and trailer for pages
· Configurable table size and fonts
· Displays all stats as totals for: all data, this month, this week, yesterday, and today
· Displays stats against just LPBs and just HPBs
· Most consecutive frags
· Sorted list of victims
· Sorted list of those who have gibbed you
· Additional player demographics can be added
I have run Qlog on many megabytes of frag log files (with over 10,000 players included). The limit to what it can process is really how much memory and CPU power you have. Qlog will outperform all its competitors. Because Qlog summarizes frag log files into much smaller data archives, it continues to perform well on sites with frag logs out the wazoo.
make -f Makefile.unix
Usage: qlog [options] ...
See qlog.cfg for more on qlog configuration
Command line options will override qlog.cfg values.
-help display this information
-silent run without displaying anything (use with cron)
-text display output in text instead of HTML to stdout
-cfg file set the config file to use
-indir dir set the input directory (where log files are)
-datadir dir set the data directory (where log summary files are placed)
-outdir dir set the output directory (where output files are placed)
-size N tables should list top N players
-minfrags N must have N frags to appear in kill ratio table
-border N set value for table border size
-font font set value for "face" in tag
-cellpadding N set value for table cell padding
-cgi URL set the CGI to use for each player's name
-header file set the header HTML file to use for each page
-trailer file set the trailer HTML file to use for each page
-ping file specify a file where ping times are recorded
(format is "playername[TAB]pingn"
-alias file specify a player alias file
(format is "oldname[TAB]newnamen"